|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Display Type||4-1/2 Digital|
|Pump Flow Rate||95 +/- 5|
|Power Supply||220 volts 1 phase|
Pneumatic Bursting Strength Tester with printer determines the Bursting Strength for the Quality Control and Research & Development of paper, board and corrugated board. A test piece is clamped between two concentric plates each having circular opening in the center. Pressure is applied to the under side of a test piece by a rubber diaphragm, which is expanded by pneumatic pressure.
It has heavy cast-iron block & aluminum body, strain gauge pressure transducer, microprocessor system for sample, built-in pneumatic system for the diaphragm, quick connector for calibration, built-in electronics microprocessor and printer and exclusive.
You can also store 250 readings in your memory card.Process:
You can check Bursting Factor of the Paper/Board Feed GSM of the test paper and you will get bursting strength and burst factor of the test paper/board in Decimal by Microprocessor System and with printTechnical - Specification :
- Measuring results : Individual Bursting Strength values in Kpa or Kg/cm² and burst factor for paper
- Clamping force : 2700 N or extra clamping force adjustable by means of precise pressure regulator. A solenoid valve actuates the raising and lowering of the upper clamp.
- Accuracy : 0.1 of readout values. The effect of the diaphragm must however be taken into considerations.
- Item Code: PAP-2056-E
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Packaging Details: The prices mentioned are net and ex-works, Jaipur basis and are exclusive of :
(A) Packing & Forwarding Charges @ 3%
(B) Insurance & Freight to be covered by the buyer.
(C) GST : 18%
100% advance against Performa Invoice prior to dispatch.
We will go for an Annual Maintenance Contract on basis of service charges after sale.